Image
Top
Navigation

Historic Palmolive Building Downtown Chicago

Originally the headquarters of the Colgate-Palmolive-Peet Company, The Palmolive Building was completed in 1929. This building is recognized as a Chicago Landmark and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
In order to preserve the Art Deco design of the Palmolive Building several restorations have been necessary.  The most current renovation is an adaptive reuse design that modernizes the storefront.
EOS Basic Panels in our 2700k and 5300k Color Temperatures were selected to internally illuminate the storefront signage and historic lanterns atop the Palmolive Building at this prestigious address in downtown Chicago.
Project Architect:  Booth Hansen 
Lighting Designer:  Schuler Shook